Said Umaraliev- Head of Secondary School
Secondary 1 covers a flexible curriculum framework
- English as a second language
- Mathematics and Science
As the school promotes diversity in multi-cultural community, students also choose one language among Russian, Kyrgyz.
Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum
- Provides a natural progression from primary education
- Sets clear learning objectives for the first three years of secondary education in English,mathematics and science.
- is compatible with other curricula, internationally relevant and sensitive to different needs and cultures
- is appropriate for learners whose first language is not English
- Focuses on learners’development and provides schools and students with international benchmarks.