UWIS College and Career Counseling!
In Career Counseling, we
- offer interest surveys and personality testing
- show students how to research careers online and through books
- encourage students to gain work experience and assist them with their applications for internships
In College Counseling, we
- help students find out what qualifications are needed for their intended course of study and to get into universities worldwide
- teach students how to choose a course of study and find the right university for them. Factors like location, university rankings, entry requirements, tuition fees, and application deadlines, application strategies and the application cycle are considered.
- teach students how to write personal statements and college essays in special workshops
- Internships and work experience
- Summer courses and programs
- Personality tests
- SAT, ACT, and other assessments
- Career research
- University essays and personal statements
- Teacher and counselor letters of recommendation
- Mock interviews
- University and college visits
- Preparing and submitting university applications and tracking offers
For parents and students from Grades 9–12, we hold evening information sessions. Individual appointments can be requested by students and/or parents through Ms. Cholpon.
We are proud of the varied destinations our graduates choose, which include top universities in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia.
Please feel free to contact us anytime. We are here to help
For parents and students from Grades 9–12, we hold evening information sessions. Individual appointments can be requested by students and/or parents through our College Counselor.