In years 11 and 12, students are prepared for university study by following Cambridge International A Levels.
Cambridge Advanced is typically for learners aged 16 to 19 years who need advanced study to prepare for university and higher education. It offers learners two routes: Cambridge International AS and A Level, and Cambridge Pre-U. Thousands of learners worldwide gain places at leading universities every year with Cambridge International AS and A Levels. The syllabuses develop a deep understanding of subjects and independent thinking skills. The syllabuses prepare learners for university study, which is why universities worldwide value and recognise Cambridge International AS and A Level qualifications. Cambridge International AS and A Level develops learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills in:
- In-depth subject content
- Independent thinking
- Applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations
- Handling and evaluating different types of information source
- Thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
- Making judgements, recommendations and decisions
- Presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly
- Working and communicating in English.
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year. Some subjects can be started as a Cambridge International AS Level and extended to a Cambridge International A Level.
There are three different spheres offering in our school which are Engineering, Medicine and Business.
AS & A Levels subjects