IGCSE (Year 9,10)
The academic programme that we offer in Years 9 & 10 builds upon the skills that have been developed at the Lower Secondary. All students are required to study a two-year programme leading to the International General Certificate of Secondary Education.
Cambridge IGCSE is the world’s most popular international qualification for 14 to 16 year olds. It is recognised by leading universities and employers worldwide, and is an international passport to progression and success.
The curriculum includes 7 core subjects.
IGCSE programme encourages students to:
- develop oral and practical skills;
- develop an investigative approach;
- use initiative to solve problems;
- apply skills, knowledge and understanding;
- think critically about information;
- become more effective as independent learners
- actively demonstrate all aspects of the school learner profile
ICT or GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES