- What is your best memory from high school?
- How many times a week does the class meet?
- What were some of the rules you had to follow?
- Were you allowed to eat food in the classroom?
- What do you want to do after you graduate?
- Were you on any sports teams in high school?
- What do you think of this campus?
- What’s your favorite subject?
- Do you feel pressure to wear expensive clothes?
What is the best description about United World International School?
The United World International School prides itself on offering a more supportive learning environment, with greater personal attention given to students than in other schools. Delivering a rewarding learning experience with the personal touch forms the core of what we do at UWIS.
About Teaching and Learning Method at United World International School?
We are dedicated to providing teaching that is informed by our research, and focused on delivering real world, experiential learning. Our teaching is outstanding in several areas, and our ambition is to continue on this upward trend.
How can I get admitted to UWIS?
Admission to UWIS is based on entrance exams (Maths and English) and an interview which takes place with the school Principal and /or coordinators. The main requirement for entry to the school is based on a students’ ability to access our curriculum using English. The school does sometimes offer ESL (English as a Second Language) support .